Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Oh May, where have you gone!

 I just can't believe that May is almost over! Schools out for the boys and we are looking forward to summer. Especially some summer weather. We have missed Spring this year, but we managed to only have to re-schedule one t-ball game this season. Pretty good considering all we have seen is rain or that is what it feels like lately!  We have had a busy month.
  I got to start the month enjoying 2 wonderful Mother's Day Tea's with my 2 wonderful boys. My first one was on Thursday with Adam. He made me a beautiful paper plate hat, a cute napkin ring, a book with his little hand prints with a poem, a vase that he painted purple with his tiny finger prints made in to a flower and a beautifully decorated mailbox with a nice gift inside. We enjoyed talking about his projects, eating some yummy cookies and drinking lemonade! He also sang you are my sunshine and read a book along with the other students. It was a great Mother's day tea with Adam!



 On Friday I enjoyed another wonderful Mother's day Tea with Ian! He made me a beautiful paper plate hat, necklace, I got a beautiful book of the Alphabet that shows his progress over the year. I have sitting on my table a very pretty painted pink flower flower with flower pot with his picture in it. I just love everything I received from my 2 wonderful boys.

Next in May was Mother's Day! The boys and Jared made a wonderful yummy breakfast of crepes filled with a yummy filling and strawberry topping! I love me some good Crepes!!!


 The boys sang in church for Mother's Day and the did a wonderful job!


 I asked for us to all have a picture together and with the kiddos they did so great!! I love my wonderful little family!
The make me smile!!!                         

Next is Jared's Birthday, the boys had fun shopping for him. We went the practical route on gifts this year. Lunch bag, thermos, snack foods and a new shirt. They were excited. I think their favorite thing to give is the musical card they so carefully pick out.




This is how Ian ate his he wiped the frosting off the cupcake and smeared it on to his tostito multi-grain chips. He loved it!
 The yummy cupcakes we enjoyed on Daddy's Birthday! At our church service auction we won a dozen yummy cupcakes so we had them made for his birthday! They were Chocolate cupcakes with an Oreo in side with a delicious cream cheese frosting with Oreo's on top. Thanks Heidi!!!
The sandbox that Daddy put together for his boys! They love it!


The boys were invited by their really good friend Max to his Super hero Birthday party. They had so much fun. They got to go in costume and receive Super hero training.  Beat up bad guys and make new masks and got a new Super hero cape.







 For the last 2 years I have ran in the Viking fest Road race in Poulsbo and it is a lot of fun. Last year I got to run/walk the mile with Adam.  This year I ran the 5 mile race and my goal was to beat my time from 2 years ago. I beat it by 3 minutes. It made me very happy. After the race we enjoyed watching our very excited boys in the 25 yard dash. They were fast! They loved the ribbon they received.


He was so proud that he finished and that he got first! Gotta love him!

He was so proud of himself for getting first!

His trophy from his t-ball coach! He loved playing!

Adam's Hot dog party at School!

Adam and his "girl" friend Riley from his class. His first day of school he came home and told me he had a girlfriend and I asked him what that meant, he told me that meant they played together at school. Worked for me.

Miss Mikki, Adam and Miss Amanda his teachers

My children enjoying playing in a Scentsy box!





Adam graduated from Pre-K.  They put on a wonderful program.


Ian on his last day of pre-school. Very excited about his gifts from his teachers.

Miss Lynn, Ian and Miss Christy! Ian's wonderful teachers.

My baby girl is 7 months old. She now weighs 17lbs. 10 ounces and is 27.5 inches long! I can't believe 7 months have already gone by. She makes me smile and just brightens up a room. I love that she has just discovered her feet. She loves to laugh at the most random things but she will make anyone around her laugh right along with her.  The boys just adore her. They love to do anything to make her smile or laugh. She loves her dads glasses and loves to try and take them right off his face. She has a great grip.  I just love my Emma Sue!


The loves of my life!!!!
 Can't wait to see what June will bring us! May was a very busy month, we are very much looking forward to summer! We hope you all have a great and safe summer!












No comments: