Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's been a long time!

It really has been a very long time since I have posted something! So I guess i will just do it now! I know have 3kids. I just had my very first daughter in October and she is the brand new love of my life. My wonderful Adam and Ian Love Miss Emma to pieces. Until she cries then they are pluging their ears or going to a different room. She had really blessed this family and I am so grateful for her!
Adam is now in pre-K and Ian is in Preschool. They both love it! Especially when they get to play outside and see each other at recess! I love the school they go to. I just can't believe it is February already. Where has time gone.
Jared is getting ready to transfer back to a boat. He is not super excited about it but overall I think it will be good for our family.
Myself I am just busy being a mom,wife and everything else you need! I am learning to enjoy life a little more, (slowly) but it is happening and I love my family! I hope to be better at this and get new pictures up. Thanks to all who do read this and I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day/weekend!
Just a few Photos of the Family over the last few months!















No comments: